Holidays at CrossFit 508
Saturday December 9th - The 3rd Annual Ho-Ho-HO-Dwon for Heroes!
- Fundraiser and In-House Team Throwdown
- Time: 9am - Noon (Fun all inclusive Team WODs)
- How to Sign Up: On the “Saturday” White Board
- Who can Sign Up: EVERYBODY (We don't care what skills you got!)
- A Suggested $20 Donation. You do not need to do the Ho-Down to Donate.
- A Cash Box is below the Sign Up for all those who would like to donated
- The last couple years we raised over $1,000 for Families at The Fisher House in Boston. The Fisher House helps support wounded veterans and their families. Let's all pull together and let these families know that we care about the sacrifices they have given to our country.
Sunday December 17th - CrossFit 508’s Christmas Brunch
- Time: Noon - 3pm
- Who is Invited: YOU, Your whole family, Your friends or any other fun person
- What to bring: BYOB and Pot luck
- What also to Bring: Yankee Swap Gift
- 2 Yankee Swaps….1 for the Bridge Kids and Younger
- 1 for the Adults
- $15 max
- Bring Gift Wrapped
Saturday December 23rd: 12 Days of Christmas WOD
Sunday December 24th: Open Gym 8am -10am
Monday December 25th: Closed
Tuesday December 26th: 7am, 9am & 5PM
Max Reps in :15 seconds @ 185/135 (55% of Back Squat)
Max Reps in :30 seconds @ 225/155 (65% of Back Squat)
Max Reps in :45 seconds @ 275/185 (75% of Back Squat)
Rest 3:00 between rounds.
(Second Round Starts at the 7 minute Mark)
Skill / Strength 2:
Big Balls and Bar Muscle Ups
Minute 1: 10-15 Heavy Wall Balls
Minute 2: Bar Muscle Ups
Minute 3: Rest